Wednesday 26 March 2014

Code Name: Kayla's Fire promo

ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT. 

After reading Code Name: Ghost I waited eagerly and maybe a little impatiently for the second & last part to Snow White & Ghosts story. The waiting was certainly worth the wait. 


I started reading this book this morning & only moved off the sofa to make coffee until I had finished!!


Let me say I loved reading Code Name: Ghost. I had a big book hangover after reading it. The story of Ghost & Kayla has stuck with me since reading it. But what a cliffhanger it ended with. That nearly killed me. I kept thinkin how could an author be so cruel to leave the reader hanging like that. However I'm seeing method in her madness... After ending like that of course your gonna want to read the second book. Also an ending like that ain't gonna be forgotten in a hurry!

Now onto this book Kayla's fire. Oh my dayz what a story. Firstly I didn't want to start it as I was afraid of what the author was going to throw at me. I was right to be afraid. This had me wanting to throw my kindle on several occasions and had me shouting at my kindle. 

I wanted to rant at the author for putting me through turmoil.....


These two books are gonna stay with me for a long time. Although there will be more to the series this doesn't end in a cliffhanger. 

I recommend you gift these two books as Christmas presents... You will be loved forever. 



THIS AUTHOR ROCKS:)

Received a complimentary copy of this in return for an honest review.


No comments:

Post a Comment