Monday 23 June 2014

Seal My Destiny review

This is the first book I've read by this author but it certainly won't be the last. I sat and read this in an afternoon... Great read. 


Luke is damaged by his past. He's really not sure he can find a way out of it. But then he meets Julie and he starts to see and feel things differently. The sex scenes in this book are really hot. The attraction between these two are wonderful. Loved the unexpected twist in the story... Certainly didn't expect it!!


If your looking for a really great read that is going to grip you then this is the one to 1-click. 


3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the great review! I agree that SEAL My Destiny is a fabulous book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed Luke & Julie story and was pleased they had a good HEA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great review thank you so much

    ReplyDelete