Wednesday 30 July 2014

Figure Eight - review

Oh my dayz. This book was bloody brilliant. I stayed up late into the night to read this as I just couldn't put it down. 


This book is so much more than the synopsis. Reading this I felt as if I was holding my breath waiting to see what was gonna happen next. 


This book was full of twists and turns. I'm not gonna go into detail about the storyline in case you've not read book one. All I'll say is if you thought Ashley's bend was a fast paced rollercoster story then you ain't seen nothing yet!!


As for the ending only for my kindle is new if might have seen the other side of the room. I hate cliffhangers. Having said that when book 3 is out it will give me the perfect excuse to read book one and two again. 


Highly recommend this book. BRILLIANT read.


No comments:

Post a Comment