Friday 20 February 2015

Dirty Bad Wrong - my review

Firstly the name says it all. This is so Dirty Bad and Wrong that I loved it. Secondly with a warning like this book has (see synopsis) of course Id want to read it!

The sex in this book is off the charts hot. I must say there were parts in this book that had me cringing. It's rare that a book does that to me so well done to the author. I'm not going to talk about the storyline. The synopsis is only a little tease of what's to come. 

If you like BDSM and plenty of wtf moments then this could certainly be for you. Fantastic debut novel. I'm so looking forward to seeing what else this author writes!!

I must admit I did relay parts of this to my partner. It was great seeing his jaw drop. The next day I got a text from him saying to keep reading he'll sort out dinner. Wink wink :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment