Monday 17 August 2015

Saving Her - my review

Crikey I'm sitting here with tears rolling down my face after reading this. Talk about expect the unexpected. I certainly didn't expect to be an emotional mess that I am now. 

I'm not gonna say anything about the storyline as I don't wanna spoil it. I loved the two main characters. 

My one complaint was this was too short for me. While reading this I felt the author could have made this into a longer story. Masons past could have added lots more chapters(maybe that's my warped dark mind thinking lol)

Although I felt it was rushed I can't honestly give this less than five stars for the feelings running through me now. I read lots and rarely does a book make me cry. This book had me sobbing. I must add there were some epic laugh out loud snorting moments in this story too. I really need to read more of this authors books. 

No comments:

Post a Comment