Monday 23 November 2015

Saved by Her - my review

Oh wow. Talk about starting the story off with a bang. The first few chapters threw me into the dark life of Jack when he was eight years old. My heart bled for him. 

When your life starts out so bad and there's badness all around you can you be saved??

A promise to his mum left him doing things he didn't want to do. 

What happens when what you believed in all changed??

I love the heroine in this story. River has fought to leave the past behind her. However is it really holding her back?? 

This is the first book I've read by this author and I loved it. So much so that I read it in one sitting. I'll certainly be reading more of her books. 

Make sure you read the authors warning. Although this book has dark topics we do see a beautiful warming side to the characters. Jack and Rivers story was gritty yet beautiful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment