Monday 7 March 2016

High - my review

I finished reading this book this morning and I still can't get the words down on how I loved this story. 

Firstly I gotta say I love the cover. After reading the book just looking at the cover gives me all sorts of feels. This cover is oh so right for this book.

I started reading this last night. At 50% I stopped. As soon as I woke up this morning I finished the rest of it. Yes it's that kinda book. 

I absolutely love the main characters Blake and Rhett. 
My heart broke for Blake. Apart from her friends she is feeling so alone in the world. She is on a fast trip to self destruction and nothing can stop her. Then Blake enters her life. Rhett. Oh my dayz he is so hot. He wants to stop Blake from self destruction but can he??

I've got to mention the twist. Crikey my jaw  certainly dropped. This is definitely a book I would have loved to buddy read with someone. 

Excellent story. Heartbreaking with some hot sexy scenes. Loved it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment