Thursday 11 August 2016

Sealed With A Weekend- my review

To say I love this authors books is an understatement. I adore each of her books. They give me goosebumps and tears like no other author can do.

Although this is a quick read it's a complete story that I adored. Like other books by this author I got the goosebumps, the tears and the omg I can't read any more moments. 

Nessa an editor of a magazine finds herself along with a group of women on a blind date weekend with a group of Seals. She gets more than she bargained for when she meets Lt. Seth McKnight. After being hurt in the past they have both steered clear of allowing themselves find love. They get more than they bargained for on this weekend.

So many brilliant secondary characters and I truly loved Maddy & Robert. 

Mace and Tinman (fabulous Seals we read of in the Code Name Series ) was like the icing on the cake.

If you haven't read any of this authors books yet then I highly recommend you 1-click this gem as I felt it was an appetiser to her wonderful series.

A must read. Looking forward to reading more from this author.... Soon.... Please :)

No comments:

Post a Comment