Tuesday 2 January 2018

Review: 2017 on Goodreads

2017 on Goodreads 2017 on Goodreads by Various
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What an awesome reading year this has been for me. Most of my reads this year are four and five star reads. My instinct has seem to be pretty good on what I may or may not like. My main reason apart from enjoying it is that reading keeps my depression at bay. For the last few years I have found I can deal with what life throws at me once I can find time to get lost in a book. Having said that some authors have pulled on quite a few of my emotions when reading their books:)

My favourite genres have changed over the years. Before my kindle I read womens fiction mostly. Having a kindle and then blogging has opened my eyes to so many other wonderful genres which I wouldnt have tried before. I do believe I have even tried horror and paranormal which was a no before.

I can't choose a top ten favourite... there is no way I can There have been too many amazing reads this year.

Well done to the authors whos books I've read this year. Looking forward to reading more from them as well as new authors.

Happy New Year :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment