Tuesday 15 October 2019

Review: Madman's Cure

Madman's Cure Madman's Cure by V.F. Mason
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This needs to be read after Madman’s Method as it’s book two in the Madman Duet.

When I finished reading this book I sat back and mentally gave the author a round of applause. She gave me everything I wanted in this book and so much more. I felt as if she threw me on a fast paced rollercoaster. I seriously couldn’t read this fast enough yet I didn’t want it to end. So many different emotions was pulled outta me reading this I couldn’t possibly guess what was gonna happen next.

A brilliantly written duet. I’m so gonna re- read these as I loved it.

Take heed of the warnings. Personally I love these kinda books but don’t say I didn’t warn you :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment