Saturday 1 March 2014

IN THE STARS review

What a brilliant story this was. I can't believe this is the authors debut novel. I also can't believe I waited this long to read it. 

Caroline moves away to start college. Her best friend can't go as she's recovering from an accident they were both in. This story kicks off straight away which I loved. The storyline was brilliant. This is not an angsty book. It's a well-written and fast flowing story that I was pretty much glued to. 



There are quite a few lovely characters in this story. I'm not going to tell you any more from what's in description. All I'm going to say is if your looking for an easy read with a few oh so hot males then I do recommend this book. 


I'm hoping I don't have to wait too long for the next book. There is three in this series and thankfully no cliff-hanger. 


Received in return for an honest review.


No comments:

Post a Comment