Wednesday 27 August 2014

Empathy - review

Wow. This is a truly brilliant book. 


It's books like this that has me questioning about being a blogger. Not in a bad way. It's just  that I come across books that I know I'll never be able to put into words properly how I thought of it. This is one of them. On the other hand if u weren't a blogger I may not have read this book and damn that would be a big loss. 


As others know from my reviews I usually write a short synopsis and then say what I think about the book. In this case I'm giving nothing away about the story. All I'm going to say is if you like your reads to fall on the darker side then I recommend this story. I didn't find it a real dark read but I loved it all the same. This is one of them books where I found myself liking characters and the little voice in the back of my head saying that I shouldn't like them. 


Brilliant read. I'm off now to ring my book buddy and gush about this story :)


No comments:

Post a Comment