Sunday 31 August 2014

Into The Light - review

This is a really fantastic read. Picked up where book one ends I highly recommend you go and read Into The Darkness first. This is two fantastic books that you will love. 


Book one was fantastic. Twists and turns had me gripped. Then it ended in a cliffhanger and I seriously couldn't wait for this book. The author didn't disappoint me. I loved this book even more if that's possible. 


This is a really rollercoster of a ride. Charlie and Lex have so many ups and downs that I didn't know how to feel. I was hoping for a happily ever after but the author gave me no clues throughout like a great author does. 

The raw  love these two felt for each other exploded onto my kindle. I felt as if I went through their pain with them. 


I read this in one day. Anytime I put my kindle down my mind was still on the story. 


Highly recommend these two books. I loved them.


No comments:

Post a Comment