Tuesday 27 January 2015

Three Amazing Things About You - my review

I read quite a few of this authors books a few years ago. Have you ever read an author and then not read them for ages? When even the name of the author brings you back to a certain time in your life. Well that's what happened with this author. So  when this book popped up on Net Galley I requested to read it. Jill certainly didn't disappoint me. I was transported back in time and I loved every minute of it. 

This is the story of three women- Hallie, Tasha and Flo. Three women, three stories, three different parts of the UK. Each of their lives cross without knowing about it. A really brilliant and unique storyline. 

This is such a great heart warming and emotional story. I went from grinning one minute to struggling with tears the next minute. The characters are well developed and very likeable. Super twists and turns which I didn't expect. The author wrote about chronic illness and organ donation in a sensitive manner. 
Thank you Jill for a really amazing and emotional story. I highly recommend this story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment