Thursday 16 July 2015

Seal the Deal - my review

Why have I only started reading this authors book? One of the reasons I sign up for tours is to read different authors. After reading this book I'm super excited to see she has more books I can get stuck into. 

After Rebecca's husband died in an accident Rebecca decides she doesn't want any more heartache so she gives men a wide berth. 
Navy Seal Patrick 'Ice' Foster is also protecting himself from heartache. However nothing prepares them for the chemistry between them. 
A stalker brings suspense to the story. 

If your looking for a really good romantic story with suspense then this could be the one for you. 

It's the first standalone book in the Alpha Seal series. Looking forward to reading more of this authors books. Loved it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment