Tuesday 17 November 2015

Tread - my review

This book was a great surprise for me. As I've read previous books by Brandace I jumped right into this without even reading the description. Written by a husband and wife team they both have their own point of view which I really liked. 

Grace is a really lovely character. I liked her from the start. Grace was feeling the life being sucked out of her by her family so she makes a quick life changing decision. 

I love Tread. Sex on legs. He's an MC and also fighting demons from his past. 

When fate drops Grace into Treads life they don't realise how much their lives are about to change. 

Brilliant story that has me laughing out loud, shouting at my kindle and basically gripped to my kindle from start to finish. 

Looking forward to reading more from these authors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment