Tuesday 12 January 2016

My Black Hole Heart - my review

Like I've done before I read this book without reading all the previous books.This can be read as a standalone but other readers are suggesting you read the whole series in order and I totally agree as this is a fantastic series. 

I'm not going to say anything about the storyline. I think the synopsis gives you enough to whet your appetite. In this review all I'm gonna give you is how I felt about this book. 

This was an amazing read that I had to read in one sitting. I had heard that this book was dark but I didn't expect how is truly love this authors darkness. I felt as if I was on a wonderful dark roller coaster. 

Can you see how much I loved this story?? I'm walking on the warped dark side and loving it. 

I'm kinda glad I read this book without reading book two (yes I messed up in the sequence lol) as it now gives me an excuse to go back and read the full series in order. 
If your looking for a brilliantly written dark story then I highly recommend you read this gem. 

No comments:

Post a Comment