Tuesday 26 January 2016

Redeeming Rhys - my review

I absolutely inhaled and loved this book. That leads to me believing I really do have a warped mind. 
This is a dark and twisted story that messed with my head. I found myself wondering what in all honesty was I reading. 

Rhys is a killer. Why? How? You'll have to 1-click to find out. I really I liked him.. Yep I need help lol 
Wrens the other main character and what a mind she has. These two really messed with my head.
Ok that's all I can say. Honestly no words in a review can do this book the justice it deserves. 
I jumped into this without reading any reviews and I'm so glad I did. Saying that I don't want to spoil it for anyone. So if your a dark lover 1-click this, grab a drink and go hide for a few hours. You won't regret it:)

Oh I must add a standing ovation to the author for the way this book ended. I certainly didn't expect that!! 

I'm so looking forward to reading more from this author. 

No comments:

Post a Comment