Friday 1 April 2016

Taint - my review

Well I loved book one, Snap but seriously this was kick ass fantastic. I started it thinking I would read a few chapters and ended up reading it all.

Make sure you read Snap before you read this.

I'm not going to go into the plot of the story in case you haven't read book one, Snap. 

Hazel , Cash and Phils story continues in this story. I felt as if the author steps up her game in this story ( if that is at all possible) 

Darker, more angsty and plenty of twists had me inhaling this story. I absolutely loved it.

I've got to mention the ending. The ending. Yes the ending had me gutted. I want to jump into the authors mind and see where this story is gonna go in book three. Even though cliffhangers do my head in I'm so glad I read this. Now let's see how patient I am for book three:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment