Tuesday 6 September 2016

The Facilitator- my review

Oh my dayz. Tracie Podger has done it again. I read this in the space of twenty four hours. When I wasn't reading it I was thinking about it. 

This book has two awesome characters. Lauren Perry is an independent hard working woman who has been hurt by her slimy ex husband. When she meets the oh so hot Mackenzie Miller she doesn't realise he's gonna change her world completely. 
Her life has been mundane until now. Both have been hurt in the past. They aren't looking for a relationship but get more than they bargained for. 

This story is oh so hot. It has a brilliant storyline with some moments where I held my breath. Absolutely loved it & I highly recommend it. 
Looking forward to reading more from this author. 

No comments:

Post a Comment