Friday 19 May 2017

My review

Oh my dayz. This is such a brilliant read. I went to bed to read a chapter or two and ended up staying way past my bedtime to finish it. Yes it was a one sitting read for me. 


I've read previous books by this author and loved them. When I heard she was writing something different I couldn't wait to read it. I wasn't disappointed. 


Ailee is a twenty year old stylist who loves her job. For five years she has kept a big secret.. that she was married off to an older man to keep two mafia families together. She went her own way after she got married but Rainieri has been keeping real close tabs on her. When he sees that Ailee is trying to move on he knows he's gotta do something drastic. 


I think this book needs a genre of its own. We've got a really well written story with a dark thread going through it. The author gave us some really hot m/m and m/m/f scenes. Throw in some twists that I didn't expect and some really funny moments we've got a great read. This is one I'll definitely be re reading:) 


No comments:

Post a Comment