Friday 12 May 2017

MY REVIEW

Omg. This is oh so good. I read Peacock already and was super happy to bump into him again in this story. 


Ford is the head of The Dudnik Circle, the Russian Mob. He's a man to be feared and lives off it. Ford doesn't do the relationship thing. He finds his prey (women) a few times a year and that's what leads him to a club to find his next one. When Justice literally bumps into him their lives are going to change so so much. 


There is so much to this story. The main characters Ford and Justice are so good. The secondary characters can't be forgot in this review. I'm hoping there are gonna be lots more books about these characters. The storyline is fantastic. Im wary about what I say as I don't wanna spoil it for anyone. 

I'm whipping up this review so I can jump right into book two.  Highly recommend this book.


No comments:

Post a Comment