Wednesday 10 May 2017

MY REVIEW

This is book three in the Pakhan series. I only read one of the previous books and wish I had read both books before jumping into this one as all the names were confusing and my mind was dizzy thinking about who is who. 


Vivian runs away from her family. She needs time to breathe, to find herself. She gets so much more when she meets Radmir (Sovietnik). Radmir is part of the Russian mafia. He gets what he wants and that's Vivian. Unfortunately lies and secrets tear them apart and keep them apart for too long. Can their love overcome it all and bring them back together?


If your looking for a well written mafia romance then I highly recommend you give this book a chance. Although it can be read as a standalone I think reading all three books will give you so much more of a great story.


No comments:

Post a Comment