Friday 12 May 2017

MY REVIEW

This is the second book in this series though I do recommend you read Peacock (standalone) as well as reading the first book Ford as well. 


I read Ford last night and as soon as I got up this morning I jumped into Yegor. I couldn't help but read it in one sitting. We met these characters in book one and got the start of Yegor and Ruby's story. As well as Yegor and Ruby we get the rest of the characters Peacock & Karma, Ford & Justice and so many other great characters. 


This storyline is brilliant. We have strong alpha males that will do anything for their women. The women love their men but also are strong fierce characters. It's oh so good.


Have you seen I didn't mention how the storyline goes? Nope I ain't letting anything spill. If you want a really well written mob story with amazingly good characters then jump on this now:)


No comments:

Post a Comment