Friday 15 September 2017

MY REVIEW

Oh wow. I know starting this review that no matter what I say I won't be able to give this book the credit it deserves. I'm not gonna go into storyline. I do believe you need to jump into this and feel. 


Firstly I was so happy this wasn't a quick read. When I wasn't reading it I was thinking about it and wishing I was reading it. This book got under my skin. My emotions were all over the place. 


This story ain't for the faint hearted. It's on the dark side but I'd say it's more of a psychological read as it messed with my head (in a good way if that's possible)


Great praise for these two authors who wrote a brilliant book that will stay with me for along time. 

I'm looking forward to reading more from both these authors in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment