Sunday 9 December 2018

Review: The Blood That Drives Us

The Blood That Drives Us The Blood That Drives Us by M.N. Forgy
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I’ve read The Devil’s Dust series and loved it. I absolutely loved it so my expectations was high when I started this read. I wanted to feel all them emotions again, I wanted to fall in love with the MC genre again. This author succeeded.. this was a fantastic read that I inhaled in one sitting.

In this story we get to read about the grown up brats. This story is based on Zane and Addie. A bond that started when they were little just kept getting stronger.

If you’ve read the Devil’s Dust series, or even if you haven’t this is a brilliant read. I’ll say no more....you just need to read it for yourself. I need more of these characters. So so good.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment