Thursday 20 December 2018

Review: In Plain Sight - Criminal Delights: Obsession

In Plain Sight - Criminal Delights: Obsession In Plain Sight - Criminal Delights: Obsession by Ally Michelle
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Yes. This is just what I needed. I was in a bad book slump. Reading daily helps me and I hadn’t read in weeks. Started a few books and put them down. Nothing was catching me. Until this book. Last night I thought I’d give In Plain Sight a go. I read half of it and woke up this morning and read the other half. I needed to read more. I needed to see how the story was gonna play out.

Great praise to Ally Michelle on an outstanding read. You sucked me right in. From start to finish my brain was thinking forward and not getting anywhere. I didn’t see that twist coming at all. If I could give this book more stars I would. The story is told through multiple points of view which I loved. Great characters.

I love mm reads and this is one of my favourite. Can’t wait to read more from Ally Michelle.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment