Monday 11 November 2019

Review: Sacrifice

Sacrifice Sacrifice by N. Isabelle Blanco
My rating: 0 of 5 stars

This is part of the Sinister Fairy Tales collection. If you haven’t read any of them what are you waiting for? The ones I’ve read so far are fantastic and this is another brilliant read.

What has this author done to me? I’m sure I don’t like this genre but there was me ignoring everything around me while I gobbled up this story. Amazing.

This story isn’t for everyone. The author took us on a dark rollercoaster. If you like dark then you need to read this one. I’m not gonna spoil it for anyone so read it.

Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant read. Can’t wait to read more from this collection.

After reading this I need to go and read more of the Ryze series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment