Wednesday 27 November 2019

Six Weeks of Loving You - new release



Get your tissues ready! Six Weeks of Loving You by Karli Perrin is now LIVE and free in KU! This is an epic tale of love, hope and second chances. Download your copy today! mybook.to/SixWeeksofLovingYou

BLURB - 
The news reporters called it a disaster.
The doctors called it a miracle.
I could still walk. I could still talk. I could still remember every little detail about the train crash.
Until I couldn’t.
Six weeks later, I lost my memory. 
I woke up believing that it was the morning of the accident.
Six weeks after that, it happened again.
I have retrograde amnesia. I’ve damaged a part of my brain which allows me to recall the recent past. In other words, I have an extremely limited short-term memory – six weeks to be exact. 
The train derailed eighteen months ago.
I’ve relived that morning twelve times.
When I meet Spencer Hale, I put up a huge fight. 
I won’t let him in. I can’t let him in. But with each day that passes, my walls begin to come down.
I get one step closer to loving him. 
And one step closer to losing him.
Welcome to the train wreck that is my life.


MY REVIEW

Yikes. As I have just finished this story I’m sitting here all warm inside. It was a beautiful read with a storyline that’s gonna stay with me for a long time. 

My heart broke for Cora. I couldn’t imagine the heartache she must go through every day. Spencer is a truly lovely character. Couldn’t help but like him. 

I went into this blind. Didn’t read blurb or other reviews. I’m so glad I did. I didn’t want this story to end. Can’t believe this is my first read by this author. I’ll certainly be reading more from her in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment