Wednesday 30 April 2014

Face Time review

This is a really great romantic story. The beginning of my relationship with my partner was communication through the internet so I was really interested in reading this book. I wasn't disappointed!


After a chance encounter Lee and Laura continue their relationship through technology. I loved reading about these characters. Was great to see how they dealt with the long distance relationship. Loved seeing their characters grow. 

The author did a great job especially with writing through two points of view. 


This is a really great original and fresh story told for the modern world. I've not read anything by this author before so I'm looking forward to reading more by her. 


Received in return for an honest review.


No comments:

Post a Comment