Tuesday 22 April 2014

Pray The Gay Away review

This is a truly amazing emotional story. I don't normally read m/m stories. I'm not really sure why that is as I'm a pretty open minded person. I'm thinking it's because I never came across a m/m read in paperback before I had my kindle. This will certainly be changing after reading this brilliant book. 


Jack is a pastors son. Jack is gay and his dad abhors gays. Andrew is also from a family that doesn't accept gays. Both these young men are from Christian backgrounds. This is the truly remarkable story about Jack and Andrew. 


This book pulled on a lot of my emotions. I was so angry with the family and community. It's so sad that prejudices like this are still going on. 


Be warned this ends in a cliffhanger but I'm not going to shout about that as I'm about to jump into book two. 


Received in return for an honest review.


No comments:

Post a Comment