Thursday 24 April 2014

Marigny Street review

This is a really brilliant story that has totally shocked me. It has shocked me in the sense that I really didn't think I'd like it. Paranormal and religion are two words that put me off reading a book. Lately I've found a few authors/tour host organisers coaxing me to give a book a try that's not my usual read. 

The tour host organiser of this book asked me to take a chance and I'm so glad I listened to her. I was so gripped with this storyline. The paranormal and religious angle is not thrown at you. Fantastic job by the author. 


Im always reading. On the odd occasion I read a book that gives me goose bumps. This is one of them reads. I felt in parts my heart was gonna stop. 


I'm not going to go into the storyline as I don't want to give anything away. All I'm going to say is this is a really brilliant read that I'll be highly recommending. 


I'm so happy to hear there is more to this series.


No comments:

Post a Comment