Monday 22 June 2015

Craze- my review

I read and enjoyed previous books by this author. However this is definitely my favourite so far. 

This is book one in the Pierce Securities series. It's Ryan and Kristas story and what a story it is. Ryan is part of Pierce Securities. When they are called in to find Krista they get more than they bargained for. Krista is a great character. I really liked her. Ryan's a hot sexy alpha that will do anything to protect who he cares for.

Well written romantic story with a brilliant suspense storyline. The characters came across as strong and relatable which I loved. I got to a stage in the story where I felt something bad was gonna happen and I didn't want to continue. However I was compelled to keep reading to see what actually was gonna happen. Twists and turns were unpredictable. Another great bonus to keep me on the edge of my seat. 

On a more personal level I want to add that I started this book an hour after being in a car crash. I seriously thought that I'd be dwelling on the crash all day. However Anne's words dragged me out of the real world and into her story. A truly great read. Thank you Anne.

Looking forward to reading more about these sexy men in future books. 

No comments:

Post a Comment