Friday 19 June 2015

The Butterfly Effect - my review

I love this authors writing. Any book I've read by her I've really enjoyed. When I started this I didn't realise it was a paranormal read. I rarely read paranormal so imagine my surprise when I realised this was about witches and wizards. Instead of putting the book down I felt compelled to read as I have faith in this author.

Well I was right. This was a truly great read.

Riley and her friend Bea have moved away from their family to start college. While dealing with these changes they also have to deal with being witches.
Nathan is a wizard and attracted to Riley. 

Great story with some twists. Loved Riley, Bea and Nathan.

Thank you Renea for taking me out of my usual genres and giving me a great read. I really loved it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment