Saturday 20 June 2015

Epiphany box set promo

Blurb for Epiphany: Parts 1-3:

I’ve always seen things in my dreams I can’t explain, but the reality of Aidan blindsides me, his mere presence a captivating force I can’t fight. What’s worse…I don’t want to. He burrows under my skin and unearths my biggest secret, even as he hides his own demons. Then he warns me away. Stubborn man.

I know the timing is dangerous. Details of the Hangman’s next kill are trickling into my dreams like a leaky faucet, and Aidan and I set out to stop him. But who will save us? Especially from the secret that obliterates the foundation of everything I believed to be true. 

I don’t know if we can survive this. 

Includes all three parts! Intended for mature audiences due to sex, explicit language, and disturbing subject matter. Full length at approximately 89,000 words.

BUY LINKS:



No comments:

Post a Comment