Tuesday 11 October 2016

MY REVIEW

This book has captivated me from start to finish. I stayed up late into the night so I could read another chapter and then I find myself wanting to finish it.. this really was that kinda book for me. 


My heart broke for Jane Doe. She has gone through so much heartache though thankfully she's strong and she has survived. Now she finds herself at Thornfield and working for the moody and arrogant Edward Rochester. She certainly gets more than she bargained for with him. Both fight their feelings and emotions but will the heart or their head win through.


I've got to admit I haven't read many classics but after reading this modern version of Jane Eyre my interest has certainly piqued.

I'm so looking forward to reading more of Jane and Edwards story. 


No comments:

Post a Comment