Thursday 27 April 2017

..✫¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.✫ღ˚ •。* ˚ ˚✰˚ ˛★* 。 ღ˛° 。✫¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•✫
✯ .•★░B░O░O░K░░B░L░I░T░Z░✯ .•★
..✫¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.✫ღ˚ •。* ˚ ˚✰˚ ˛★* 。 ღ˛° 。✫¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•✫


#Kade
#SecondChanceRomance
#RockStarRomance
#KadeAndAinsley

-Kade--
Ainsley Daniels. She is a typhoon. A tidal wave. A goddamned wrecking ball. She burst into my world unannounced and left nothing but destruction in her wake. The worst part about it: I can’t get her out of my head.
In a bizarre twist of fate, the drummer of my band is marrying Ainsley’s best friend. In a few months, I’ll be face to face with the woman who took my heart and ran. It’s been over a year since I first laid eyes on her, and I’m finally getting the second chance I was hoping for. This time, I’ll do anything to make Ainsley Daniels mine.
--Ainsley--
Kade Black isn’t just the lead singer of the most notorious rock band in the world, he’s my dark horse. Our one night plan became three weeks of debauchery, and I never intended to see him again when it was over.
He offered me the world, but I'm too much of a realist. Instead, I pushed him away and spent the last year building a life for myself. Now Jenny’s wedding is blowing into town like a hurricane, stirring up feelings I’ve worked so hard to ignore. Between my daughter, my job, and a bitter ex-husband who's determined to destroy me, the last thing I need in my new life is Kade coming back to shake things up. I’ve moved on.
If only Kade Black weren’t so damned irresistible.



Add to your GR~~~>https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/32332142-kade

Buy Links
Amazon US: goo.gl/wx1r1y
Amazon CA: goo.gl/q2uKlB
Amazon UK: goo.gl/3jWkhy
Amazon AU: goo.gl/woma5T





No comments:

Post a Comment