Friday 28 April 2017

#TabooThursday #ComingSoon 

Releasing May 1, 2017

Title: The Substitute (The Bros Series #1)

Author: Xavier Neal 

Add to your GR: http://bit.ly/2nAfU5P

Blurb: 

Nate
Being a substitute teacher is good for me.
It's sensible.
Logical.
Abandoning my plans for a career in the film industry and a life full of fun, albeit slightly reckless, actions was the responsible thing to do.
That's who I am now.
That's who I've become.
Mr. Boring. Mr. Predictable. Mr. Anal Retentive.
At least that's what I thought until one irresistible student breathes life back into the version of me I've been desperately trying to suffocate.
Being with Ainsley isn't a want. It's a need.
And I'm willing do anything to fulfill it.

Ainsley
I've spent my entire life ashamed of who I am.
Who my mother is. What she does.
Being forced to attend a private school where people endlessly whisper about it is only bearable because I know exactly what's in my future.
I know exactly where I'm going.
I know exactly what to do to get there.
Or at least I thought I did.
One class with him and suddenly my entire world was missing one very important piece.
Being with Nate isn't just about sex.
It's about loving life in a way I never imagined.
The situation isn't ideal, but I'll do whatever it takes to be with him.


No comments:

Post a Comment