Wednesday 19 April 2017

MY REVIEW

This is book three and the final book in this trilogy. I really didn't want to finish this book as it meant the end to a brilliant trilogy by this author. She certainly knows how to capture a readers attention and keep it right through the book. I personally sat and read this in an afternoon as there was no way I could put it down. 


This is the story of a dysfunctional relationship between Jude and Kate. They both as well as their relationship is neither normal or perfect. I loved the storyline of this trilogy. The twists and turns in this story had me high fiving the author in my head. 


If your looking for a trilogy that will mess with your head then I recommend you grab these and devour like I did. I'm so looking forward to seeing what this author releases next. 


No comments:

Post a Comment