Wednesday 5 April 2017

MY REVIEW

This is my first read by this author but it certainly won't be the last bad I loved it. 


Kailees life has completely changed and not for the better. Her mum died and her father drops her off at a trailer park with a stranger. She doesn't realise how much it's gonna change when she meets the Blackheart twins. They are hot, sexy, dangerous and criminals. Have I mentioned these twins are hot? They both have a different kinda effect on Kailee. 


Kailee gotta stay strong when secrets are revealed. 


I did think this was gonna be a different kinda read but I'm not complaining as I really enjoyed this read. 


We get all of their points of view which I really liked. I'll certainly be reading more from this author in the future. 


No comments:

Post a Comment