Tuesday 18 April 2017

MY REVIEW

This is my first read by this author and I'll certainly be reading more of hers in the future. 


I read this in one sitting. Parker is Livs brothers best friend. They have strong feelings for each other but then Liv is told something that makes her run and selfs destruct. When her brother & Parker see her in a place they don't expect to her brother takes her home. 


Liv has seen and felt true and utter heartbreak. She doesn't want to feel that again. Can they find happiness?


I really wanted to bang their heads together. The story is told in the past and in the present from both points of view. As much as I needed to know what happened in the past I couldn't wait to read the present to see if either or both would get their head sorted. 


Looking forward to reading more from this author.


No comments:

Post a Comment