Thursday 8 June 2017

MY REVIEW


Although I've got Ashley Jades books on my kindle waiting to be read I decided my first read would be this one & I'm so happy I waited. 


Asher was Breslins saviour. He showed her what love, caring and happiness was. That is until he shattered her heart completely. Three years later we have Landon the school nerd who finds himself tutoring Asher. As things start getting complicated can these characters move on from the past? Of course they can't. Ashley Jade has written this so it's gonna get very complicated. 


As the author says this story is strange and unconventional. If you don't like m/m or m/f/m then give this a miss. However if you like different then grab some chocolate & get stuck right in. 


I really enjoyed this story. I read this pretty quickly I didn't want to put it down & needed to see what was gonna happen between the characters. 

A new to me author who likes to write outside of the box. 

I'm really looking forward to the second part of this story. It's gonna get complicated:)


No comments:

Post a Comment