Wednesday 7 June 2017

MY REVIEW

Normally as soon as I finish I book I write up my review but I haven't with this. I'm just not sure how to give this book the credit it deserves without dropping any spoilers. So I'm gonna tell you if you like the darker kinda books then I highly recommend this story. 


My heart broke for Luna. Her world fell apart when her loving dad died. Kidnapped and held as a sex slave in a cage she knows her only hope to save herself is herself. Leo doesn't realise how much his life is going to change when he finds Luna. He's got his own past demons to deal with and he knows it's not safe to let anyone in. 


I've got to say there were twists I didn't expect. When I wasn't reading this I was syncing it with my kindle app on my phone so I could read any chance I could. 

If I could give this more than five stars I would. I'm off now to see what else this author has written:) 


No comments:

Post a Comment