Thursday 20 July 2017

MY REVIEW

This is another superb read by John Nicholl. I have devoured each of his books and loved them. I could not put A Mind to Kill down. It's a superb piece of writing that had me engrossed from start to finish. 


When Rebecca's childhood abuser escapes justice it devastated her and her parents. No matter how her parents help her she can't move on from the past. She wants justice. Not just for her but for all abused kids. She uses her skills to catch and kill the abusers. 


DS Gareth 'Grav' Gravel is called home from a much needed holiday to try and catch a killer when body parts are found. DS Laura Kesey finds herself working with Grav in finding the murderer. 


Full praise to the author on a well written story. I love that the author writes this in such a way that I feel compassion towards the murderer. 


If you like a gruesome and gory story then I

highly recommend this book to you. I'm looking forward to seeing what this author has up his sleeve for his next story. 


No comments:

Post a Comment