Monday 3 September 2018

Beautiful Inferno - new release




#NewRelease #KU Beautiful Inferno by Abby Gale is #LIVE!! #TabooDarkRomance

#BuyNow http://smarturl.it/BeautifulInferno


Watch the #BookTrailer http://bit.ly/2LuxQZM

Add to Goodreads https://bit.ly/2LJp1iV


📚Blurb📚

Young.

Innocent.

Forbidden.

Those things should've stopped me from wanting her.

They didn't.


MY REVIEW


I can’t remember ever writing a blurb into my review but look at this blurb. 


Young.

Innocent.

Forbidden.

Those things should've stopped me from wanting her.

They didn't.


The blurb is like a little tease of whats to come. Its pure perfection. I know authors work hard on their blurbs and I’m not taking that away from anyone. In fact I didn’t even read the blurb before reading the book. I went in blind. After reading the story and then reading the blurb I mentally high fived the author. 


I know I should write about the storyline but I’m hesitant to as I don’t want to spoil it for anyone. I will say Maya and Zeke are two awesome characters. My heart broke for Maya. How can a young girl survive so much heartache. Her story is heart breaking. 

Zeke will do whatever he can to protect Maya even if he hurts himself in the process. 


Their story is taboo but so so good. This will certainly be one of my favourite reads this year. I’ll definitely be reading more from this author in the future.


#BeautifulInfernoAbbyGaleReleaseBlitz #BeautifulInfernoRelease #AbbyGale #Amazon #KindleUnlimited #OneClick #DarkRomance #TabooRomance 


Hosted by Enticing Journey Book Promotions


No comments:

Post a Comment