Monday 10 September 2018

Review: Suspended Retribution

Suspended Retribution Suspended Retribution by Rob Ashman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is book three in the DI Rosalind Kray series. I was super excited to read this and thankfully the author didn’t disappoint me. As I’ve loved the previous two books I highly recommend you read the first two books before reading this one. It will help you get to know the main character DI Rosalind Kray, Roz.

Roz believes there’s a vigilante at work. Unfortunately her bosses don’t believe her. When a third victim shows up Roz is the hunt for a serial killer.

I really liked how we get to see into the mind of the killer with his point of view. It brings so much more to the story.
Roz as a character is growing which is great to see throughout this series..

A really well written story that I highly recommend.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment