Friday 12 June 2015

Resurrection- my review

I haven't read any of this authors books before this one. Crikey what a book to start with. When I read the synopsis I had a feeling I'd like it. It was so much more than I expected. Brilliant read. 

This is book three in the Wesson Rebel MC Series. Can be read as a standalone which is what I did. 

Vita has been hiding away from everyone after traumatically losing her voice. The only person she communicated with is her brother Houdini. When he goes missing the past starts catching up on Vita. The only place she can go for help is the Wesson Rebel MC. The only person there that knows sign language is Prophet. Both have a  past. Both have secrets. Can Prophet help Vita and keep her safe??

I really enjoyed this storyline. From start to finish I was gripped by the authors words. Loved the main characters. Not much story about the club itself but I seriously loved this book. 


No comments:

Post a Comment