Wednesday 25 January 2017

*•.¸(*•.¸(´*•.¸(*•.¸¸.•*´)¸.•*´)¸.•*´)¸.•*

••••••NEW RELEASE ••••••

.¸.•*(¸.•*(¸.•*(¸.•*´`*•.¸)`*•.)`*•.¸)`*•.¸

Trigger

When I saw Eve in the dress shop helping my sister, I knew there was more to her than meets the eye. I’d been completely unaware of their friendship and now I need to do a little digging to make sure she doesn’t pose a threat to my club. I don’t count on falling for her, though. What will happen when she learns my secrets? Is she going to run or is this incredible woman going to be my salvation?

Eve

My first impression of Trigger was that he is a total douche bag. Only an asshole would treat a stranger the way he treated me. I have quite a history when it comes to assholes. After tricking me into what turns out to be an amazing apology dinner, I find myself going against my better judgment and falling for this man, whose moods I can never predict. I know he’s hiding something. Can I put myself through this again? When his secrets come out, is it all going to come back to bite me?

Buy Link: http://amzn.to/2f6rO5l

#Free on #KindleUnlimited

Add to TBR: https://www.goodreads.com/…/s…/32868498-trigger-s-salvation…



No comments:

Post a Comment