Tuesday 24 January 2017


★⋰⋱☆☆⋰⋱★#NewRelease★⋰⋱☆☆⋰⋱★


#BeforeTheLie by #KDRobichaux is now LIVE! Grab your copy of this HOT #ContemporaryRomance and find out why readers can't get enough of this story!

Title: Before the Lie

Series: The Confession Duet Book #1

Author: KD Robichaux | @kaylathebiblio

Genre: Contemporary Romance

Release Date: January 24

Add to your TBR: http://bit.ly/2geO135


Synopsis

It was love at first sight.

Not just for me, but for Corbin as well.

Our eyes locked across the room, and that was all she wrote.

But we didn’t rush things.

We wanted to do it right.

After all, we would spend the rest of our lives together.

The love of my life.

My soul mate.

He was the intense and fiercely protective soldier,

and I was his doting and faithful lover.

I found my happily ever after.

This was our story…

Before the Lie

No comments:

Post a Comment