Sunday 9 April 2017

MY REVIEW

This was a brilliant read. I seriously could not get enough. It was angsty and had me on the edge of my seat. 


Camryn and Brecken are childhood sweethearts. While Lance Corporal Brecken Connolly is fighting for his country he is taken as a POW. They believe he is dead and Camryns life falls apart. She can't move on. She can only exist in her own personal prison. 


Six years later Brecken returns in the hope of having his girl back. They are both broken and living in their own prisons. While Brecken was being Tortured as a POW Camryn was going through her torture. Can love conquer everything?


If the other books by this author is so well written then I'll certainly be binge reading. The author has such a great way with words that I found my heart breaking on more than one occasion for Camryn and Brecken. I'm really looking forward to reading more from this author.


No comments:

Post a Comment